Tuesday, September 16, 2014

# 198 ====DESIGNER CIRCLE ROUND 88====


Hello to all, a  new round starting right now at Designer Circle Round 88, new sets of exclusive and affordable items, The Designer Circle Round 88 started last September 14 and  its until September 27, 2014. All items are discounted from 50- 100L. So Check the new set of products at DC 88 store and for more info you also check there official website (DC88)





HAIR: Alexis Mesh Blonde from Damselfly (Ricielli - WORLD CUP HUNT / ITEM # 07)
BANGLESS AND RING: Baubles! by Phe TheSceneBangles&Rings  
BAG: MoiMoi Elegant Exclusive Bag ~SLFO Gift~
SHOES: Essenz El Paso
NAIL POLISH: JaM -Slink- LauraAnn  toenails&fingernails ~Designer Circle 88~
TOP OUTFIT: ***GIULIADESIGN** NAIO FANTASY BLUE ~Designer Circle 88~
BOTTOM OUTFIT: ***GIULIADESIGN***CHERRY BLUE ~Designer Circle 88~
POSES: IOS Magic Spheres Pose ~Designer Circle 88~






~~~~~~~~~~~~~


If you have some comments and suggestions please don't hesitate to post your comments, your inputs are appreciated. HAVE A GREAT DAY.

visit  JS PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO, are now accepting clients, for more info. please send notecards to iamsybil resident or jaden hollow and don't forget to check and like my Facebook Page, GLAM and Free by Sybil, thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I didn't consider myself a fashion designer at all at the time of punk. I was just using fashion as a way to express my resistance and to be rebellious. I came from the country, and by the time I got to London, I considered myself to be very stupid. It was my ambition to understand the world I live in.~Vivienne Westwood

~~~~~~~~~~~~~



No comments:

Post a Comment