Friday, September 12, 2014

# 196 ====DREAMER=====


Hello again glam people, Yesterday while searching for a place to shoot my next photos for my blog I found this lovely sim and it looks like a fairy world, even though I dont know who is the owner but I guess the sim is open to public, Now, I decided to feature it for today's blog and also today I want to share with you new fabulous gifts I found from Poised Urban Apparel, Wow Skin, L. Warwick and Pure poison, enjoy!




SKIN: .::WoW Skins::. Jemma gg sept. 2014 (fee to join)
HAIR: [e] Tallulah - Essentials

TOP:
GOWN;  ::Poised:: Vintage Mesh Gown Group Gift
SHOES: Pure Poison - Zodiac Sandals - Scorpio Group Gift (Check the Gacha Machine)

BOTTOM:
DRESS;  ::Poised:: Katalina Dress Semi Mesh - Purple ~New~ 
(also available in other colors)
SHOES: [L.Warwick] Europa -Slingback Platform Wedges- Beige Leather (hunt item)


SIM:




~~~~~~~~~~~~~


If you have some comments and suggestions please don't hesitate to post your comments, your inputs are appreciated. HUGS.

visit  JS PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO, are now accepting clients, for more info. please send notecards to iamsybil resident or jaden hollow and don't forget to check and like my Facebook Page, GLAM and Free by Sybil, thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I prefer to be a dreamer among the humblest, with visions to be realized, than lord among those without dreams and desires.~Khalil Gibran

~~~~~~~~~~~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment