Thursday, November 7, 2013

#56 ~~~THE DIRTY TURKEY HUNT 4.0 PREVIEW~~~~



Hey guys! A couple of days ago I started hunting and I join the the Depraved Nation hunt this month, The Dirty Turkey. Just like the previous hunt Depraved Nation hosted the TDTH is a GRID WIDE hunt and there are 100 participating stores that will provide gifts to hunters who find the designated hunt object and there are no fees or charge in this hunt.

When I first came to SL I don't know anything about hunting and when I learned about it I enjoy doing it and my first ever hunt was hosted by the Depraved Nation, that is why I love there hunts and every time they hosted such events I always join and for the convenience of the hunters they always give Hints and SLurls and here is the LINK. And when I join the hunt I make sure I finish it but it is difficult for me to hunt all alone because I am alone lol*, what I mean I think its better if you have a hunting partners to help you find the hidden object and I know some they hunt in groups and yes it is more easy, but some hunters are so good that they can finish the hunt in just a day or two  but in my case I probably finish it maybe a week lol*, Yes I haven't finish the hunt I am just on my 50th store now and I will show you some of my finds at the hunt. I hope you like it.









skin from .:Panda Punx:. Body Shop 
earrings from *GFD* 






dress from ~Sassy!~ 
navel ring from Ellabella Piercing
bangles from Baubles
shoes from [AsYLUM]
leg tatoo from MILK






dress from [Cynful]
cardigan by Styled by panda
legwarmer from {MV}






 Top and skirt from Leri Miles






Gown from *MID* 






outfit from ~BC~






bra from 1hundred
shirt from Munique
ring from Cute Poison






sweater 1 from {MC}
sweater 2 from -Tartcake-
sweater 3 from Love Zombie
sweater 4 from K-CODE
skirt from ::[IMP TAIL:]
Legwarmer from [bubble]
poses from //elephante poses//
 
(the hair I used in this post is from Analog Dog and not an hunt item)


 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~


If you have some comments and suggestions please don't hesitate to post your comments, your inputs are appreciated.  HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!


visit  JS PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO, are now accepting clients and don't forget to check and like my Facebook Page, GLAM and Free by Sybil  
thank you.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough.~Oprah Winfrey 







No comments:

Post a Comment